Skip to Content

Salt Lake City family rushed to hospital after CO poisoning

Salt Lake City family rushed to hospital after CO poisoning

by Bob Mims
The Salt Lake Tribune

Published Nov 12, 2012 10:46AM MDT

A Salt Lake City family of six was rushed to the hospital Monday morning after emergency medical responders found them sick inside a home that registered dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide.
Salt Lake City Fire Department spokesman Jasen Asay said the parents called 911 at 5:09 a.m., reporting that they and another adult and three children, ages 19 months, 8 and 9 years, had been feeling sick with “flu-like symptoms” for several days.
Paramedic firefighters and a hazardous materials unit ...

Copyright 2012 The Salt Lake Tribune. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.